Monday, April 11, 2011

This is where it began...









This is where it all began for me. I decided to try and make the cake/cupcakes for my son and daughter's Halloween themed birthday party. Their birthdays are just a couple days apart so we had one big bash for the both of them together. I decided to do giant cupcakes for each one and several standard sized cupcakes for the party. For my son's giant cupcake, I decided to do his as a graveyard theme to match his invitations. I did a hand out of gum paste, chocolate grave stones and added pumpkins. Then I put his gorgeous face on a spooky body. For my daughter's cupcake, I put her beautiful little face at the top with a shirt that matched her 1st birthday outfit/costume that my sister in law Gina made. The cupcake was decorated to match her tutu that turned her into the pumpkin princess...the rest of the party got various different halloween themed cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment